Honk Honk

Honk Honk

Friday, October 15, 2010

Spies

While even I as a teacher teach students the difference between a tattle and a tell, I must admit, I love it when I have spies that rat out the other students!  There is no way that my 2 eyes can watch 33 students all at the same time.  I do my best and I have learned lots of tricks over the years, but I can't catch everything.  So I love it when students wind up spying on others for me.  I have one student this year who comes and sneaks notes to me that rat out other kids around her.  I can then use that to my advantage and not only look for the behavior tattled about (like note passing), but also BUST the kids who are doing it!  So to all my sneaky spies, while I would never let the rest of my class know, THANK YOU for being a tattle tale.

No comments: